Sunday, July 28, 2013

DREAMING!

DREAMING!

I love to dream, its one thing that no one can take away from you or inter fare  with. just you in your own world projecting your life the way you want it. its a way of planning ahead, within your self, no limit to your dreams, you can picture your life just the way you want, make prophetic plans, and see them actualized. these days i prefer to just withdraw to myself meditating, so interesting to know that i have so much space, to express my inner most thought, wishes and plans.

we have so much to be grateful to God for. He has given us the ability to THINK FOR OURSELVES and TO DREAM,  rising  us above all other things He has created. God created the ANGELS, ANIMALS, AND MAN. But only man has the ability to 'reason' before making or taking a decision.

life for me is  a dream, and i am grateful to God for this gift, my family, and my career.

Godbless

No comments:

Post a Comment