Friday, July 26, 2013

MOTHERHOOD AND LEGAL PRACTICE


OH LORD NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY THANK YOU!

Motherhood and legal practice; not an easy mix but i must confess that  Motherhood has being the  most humbling  experience for me.  the first three months after the birth of my child, was a period i tagged as adjustment time, i had to adjust to  the reality that my time was no longer for only me and my hubby, i now had a third person to worry about, share my space with and my time. i dont think i ever  rested , it was my son, my school work and a bit of legal practice ( just verbal legal advice and drafting of documents). for my clients they had no issues, and i am ever grateful to my clients, who understood that i could not go to court and also thankful to my colleagues and associates who stood in for me for those court cases, that could not be suspended.

i must add that for the first time in my life i appreciated being a self employed lawyer. Its a blessing for me to be able to work, care for my family and at the same time, have ample time for myself. Motherhood is a blessing, from God.  My Nnamdi has grown so big, now eight months plus, sleeping peacefully on one arm, as i type with the other hand. Oh Lord not enough words to say Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment