Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I FEEL LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN!

I have always liked exercise, whether i am loosing that weight or not, i love to work out. yesterday morning, my lawn tennis trainer called me to find out if i would be interested in a game of lawn tennis. i wondered whether that was a question or just a comment. off course i want to play Lawn Tennis. Lawn Tennis is good sport, requires a lot of stamina, swift movement, its not an easy game, it took me approximately 3 months to learn even though i have been playing for about 10 months now, i feel that there is still room for improvement. if i am not physically playing lawn tennis on a  lawn tennis court, then i am playing it in my mind.

This morning as i prepared for my aerobic class, i took a look at my self in the mirror, wearing a red shirt, with  a  black stripe on the waist line, with black joggers, i said to myself aloud ' I LOOK LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN' Lol!. well i may not look exactly like Kim, but i felt good about myself. i feel strong, healthy, happy, confident, proud of who i am, how i look, big, bold and beautiful typical Nigerian woman!

Exercise just brings out the best in you. it makes you feel refreshed and happy. I believe every woman should work out, no matter how busy you are with work and family, try to make out time for just you, pamper yourself a little bit. thirty minutes a day is not bad. also working out at least three times a week is good too!

i strongly believe that everywoman must look good all the time, make your hair, do your nails, make up, dress well, eat healthy, lots of fruits, and drink lots of water. no matter what you are going through push issues aside and just care for yourself.

Beauty lies inside of you. your health depends on how you care for yourself. Exercise is healing and medicinal for the body and the soul. meditaion relaxes the mind.

the best way to show love to others  is by learning to love and appreciate yourself and who you are

i love u all


See full size image


No comments:

Post a Comment