Saturday, October 15, 2011

SCHOOL / THE TENANTS


SCHOOL/ THE TENANTS
Presently i am a post graduate student of law. we just resumed a new session and i am so excited about the courses i would be offering. My focus for this session would be:
1.  1. Intellectual property
2.  2 .Land lord & Tenant
3.  3. International Trade.
I was so impressed with the intellectual property lecturer, wondering why most of  my class mates are avoiding this class. The post graduate studies now is more about research work, and interaction, imagine where lawyers are gathered in one class. Its not just the lecturer teaching his students , the lecturers also  learn from the students.
Landlord & Tenant class was equally interesting too.
While in school, i am receiving calls from Tenants occupying a property under my care. I don’t know what these tenants want from me, they are requesting that i join then in a meeting tomorrow. Very funny, i have told them that unless they return the tenancy agreement in their possession there will be no meeting. My client who is the owner of the property really asked for it, when he gave lenient conditions that appear to be bouncing back. I am so happy that i am offering  LANDLORD & TENANT as a course, i need to broaden my knowledge on this area of law. Lol!
I dey harsh oh !, after shouting / talking to the tenants on the phone, one of them finally comes to see me, how on earth would this woman have been ordering me around. I gave her the apartment based on those who stood on her behalf, she was suppose to see me, to collect her agreement, now she is calling that i come to see her for a meeting. [ that is SO SICK, SO SO CRAZY] I spoke to her gently but  authoritatively in a way she would never forget, i know she will tell others about our meeting. Watch out, guys i am your no nonsense Lawyer!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment