Friday, October 21, 2011

THE ORIGINAL MAD LAWYER on the streets of Lagos!


THE ORIGINAL MAD LAWYER on the streets of Lagos!

Today i snapped
This wasn’t suppose to happen
Some clients just push that button
They drives you crazy, like so crazy
This one: he made me mad
Every single advice have given
None was implemented,
None even considered,
Now the chips are down
I the adviser whose advise was never adhered to,
Receives the whole blame.


In just one minute i snapped.
Its your fault i roared out at him
You would not listen to me
You always want things done your way
When things get bad,
You say i cant handle the situation,
Me Halima Musa-Bakwunye
Daughter of Col. B. O Musa
The woman that fears nobody
The child of ibienafe,
Wife of Peter C. Bakwunye
I am  the unshakeable lawyer
The original mad lawyer on the streets of Lagos
I am the no nonsense lawyer.
Anger flowing through my veins
I simply cut the line!


Today started good and well for me
After my  game of lawn tennis
I feel super, ready to go,
Then client spoils it for me
Today is TGIF
Today is happy day
Not sad day
Not easy dealing with people
Not easy at all!
I drive out to place some newspaper advert
Halima cool down , Halima Cool down
Ok i cool down, but my head is still spinning,
Take panadol, but i have no panadol
Ok listen to music
But the sound is making my head go bam! bam!
Ok rest your head
I rest my head before my staff returns
Without the parcel from the courier/Chisco
What! i snap again!


God please help your child
This roll over anger is becoming crazy!
My lap top just fell off!
 I send her off again.
I am a gentle soul
But once i am angry its sickening
I become a mad woman,
Am cooling off
I have just drafted one agreement
Written two letters
Also writing this note
Writing helps me to heal
I pray not to repeat this again!
I pray, i pray, i pray.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Halima
    Keep it up! The writing I meam, not the anger. Reading makes a person but writing makes the perfect person. Don't let anyone get you angry. When you feel like getting angry Write! Write to on your blog, write to yourself, write to God!! Just write, write and write!!!
    Your Uncle; Dr JAF Momoh

    ReplyDelete